We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN BREASTS
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening. Place chicken in pan.
- In small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken; bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Submitted by: Pam N.
- Serve withrice and a salad.