We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
DAD'S BEST STEAK
- 4 (6 ounce) rib-eye steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Rub each steak lightly with olive oil - this is to ensure that the steaks don't stick to the grill. Season with salt and pepper. Rub fresh garlic into both sides of each steak. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill, and immediately turn after 30 seconds (this first turn is to ensure that one side is seared). Place the fresh rosemary sprigs on top. Cook 7 minutes per side, to desired doneness, remembering to remove the rosemary sprigs before turning, and to replace on top of the meat after turning.
Submitted by: Pam L.