We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
STEAK NOODLE SOUP
- 227 g striploin steak
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 5 cups water
- 3, 85-g pkgs beef-flavoured ramen noodles
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered
- Slice steak thinly, then toss with soy sauce, sesame oil and chili flakes in a medium bowl.
- Boil water with 2 packets seasoning mix (discard 1 seasoning packet) in a large pot.
- Add ramen, bok choy and steak mixture. Cook until noodles are tender, 3 to 4 min.
- Not into bok choy? Substitute with spinach, chopped cabbage or even sredded carrots instead.
Submitted by: Murray S.