We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
BACON WRAPPED SMOKED GOUDA STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 -4 ounces smoked gouda cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.
- Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
Submitted by: Nadine P.