We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
- 200g peanuts
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- the juice of 1 lime
- 200ml coconut cream
- Put 200g peanuts, 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar, 2 tbsp dark soy sauce, the juice of 1 lime and 200ml coconut cream in a food processor.
- Whizz to a sauce, adding a dash of cold water if too thick.
- Season with black pepper.
- We've served it with skewered chicken breast strips and lime.
- Muscovado is a type of unrefined brown sugar with a strong molasses flavor.
Submitted by:Eric C.