We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
BAKED ALASKA MEAT LOAF
- 1 package Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Onions, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Chives
- 4 servings instant mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Spread over meat loaf.
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Serve with fresh garden vegetables.
Submitted by: Gwen T.