We'd like "your" favourite recipe for cooking beef, poultry, lamb, fish, shrimp or pork.
In our store we have a box where you can drop off recipes. Please do not email them to us, thank you.
We'll be posting these recipes on our web site to share with everyone. We'll even give you credit for it, if you'd like, or write anonymous on it, and we'll keep your initials, or name secret.
Bring them in when you come shopping and stuff our box full.
THIS WEEK'S RECIPE...
CHICKEN BREASTS IN MUSTARD SAUCE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g (17.5 oz) chicken breast fillet
- pepper, salt
- 124ml (4.2 oz) white wine
- 100g (3.5 oz) whipping cream
- 3 tsp mustard
- 5g (0.2 oz) sugar
- 500g (17.5 oz) potatoes
- Wash and pat dry the chicken fillets.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken.
- Saute until cooked through, about 10 minutes, turning once.
- Season with pepper and salt, transfer to a plate, keep warm.
- Pour white wine into hot skillet, let it cook until reduced, for about 1 minute and then add heavy cream and mustard.
- Season with tarragon.
- Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour any accumulated chicken juices into sauce..
- Serve with rice or jacket potatoes and steamed asparagus
Submitted by: Lisa V